Successful therapy starts with in-depth analysis! Solely using body weight can be misleading because a scale can’t tell the difference between muscle, fat, bones, water or nutritional value. However, this is important information, as muscle and fat mass differ in weight.
Although both women in the image to the left may weigh the same, their body compositions are different; one has a higher muscle mass and lower fat mass than the other.
An In-Body Analysis will reveal such important information which a scale simply cannot do.
Our cutting edge, non-invasive assessment provides an in-depth analysis, measuring body compositions such as muscle mass, body fat, water levels and skeletal muscle mass in minutes.
Further it will provide detailed information of Segmental Lean Mass, (Trunk, Arms, Legs), Segmental Fat Mass (Trunk, Arms, Legs), Percentage of Body Fat, (Trunk, Arms, Legs), Nutritional Evaluation (Protein, Mineral, Fat), Obesity Diagnosis (BMI, PBF, WHR), Fitness Score and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
With this detailed information and our state of the art Non-Surgical Fat and Cellulite Reduction Technologies we are well equipped to offer the most progressive and result orientated treatment program, to fit your budget and achieve your goals.
Before and After Treatment In-Body Analysis will also create a Composition History which will distinguish between muscle gain and fat loss and demonstrate the real shift and health benefits even when your weight remains similar.
All our non-surgical liposuction treatments include FREE in-body composition analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of the treatment.
KNOW YOUR BODY. REACH YOUR GOALS
A body composition analysis is the best way for you to understand and see the “whole picture” of what is really going on inside your body, and to then make changes regarding nutrition, hydration and exercise program leading to increased health & wellness.
YOUR IN-BODY ANALYSIS RESULT SHEET WILL INCLUDE:
- Body composition analysis (total body water, protein, minerals, body fat mass, weight)
- Muscle-fat analysis (weight, skeletal muscle mass, body fat mass)
- Obesity analysis (body mass index, percent body fat)
- Segmental lean analysis (right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg)
- Segmental fat analysis ( right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg)
- Body composition history (weight, skeletal muscle mass, % body fat)
- Inbody score
- Weight control (target weight, weight control, fat control, muscle control)
- Research parameters (basal metabolic rate, waist-hip ratio, visceral fat level, obesity degree)
- Results interpretation QR code
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
BODY FAT PERCENT
Obtain a better understanding of your state of health and fitness through measuring your segmental body fat percentage.
MUSCLE MASS PERCENT
Identify your body’s ability to burn calories and increase your resting energy expenditure by determining your percentage of muscle mass.
Know your phase angle which helps you determine if you are properly recovering between workouts or personal training sessions.
Monitor your fluids to prevent dehydration and to maximize your individual performance.